Mid-Missouri Entrepreneurial Summit 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011 – Reynolds Alumni Center
Mid-Missouri’s first Entrepreneurial Summit was held February 4, 2011, at the Reynolds Alumni Center on the campus of the University of Missouri – Columbia. This day-long event was designed help entrepreneurs at various stages.
The 2011 Boone County Idea Bounce Competition winners were:
- Collect ideas from and visit with other entrepreneurs representing everything from start-ups to established businesses;
- Get information from agencies and companies that exist to help entrepreneurs succeed;
- Find out how to determine if your business idea has potential and how to pitch it to those who can help.
- Participate in the first Boone County Idea Bounce Competition in which you will compete for cash prizes;
- Help shape Columbia’s future as an Entrepreneurial Community.
Columbia, Missouri is poised to become a leader in cultivating and nurturing entrepreneurial endeavors. Thanks to ongoing collaborations between Regional Economic Development, Inc. (REDI), the City of Columbia, the County of Boone and the University of Missouri, the Summit is but one initiative to help entrepreneurs turn their ideas into enterprises.